Tuesday, January 10, 2023

The Purpose of this Blog

  The purpose of my blog will be to write about the religion of the Germanic, Anglo and Celtic and Scandinavian peoples of pre christian Europe, and how one might go about practicing this religion in the modern world without becoming bogged down with neo pagan ideas. This will be an attempt at reconstruction, a place to discuss the modern application of nordic ethics and religious practice that is basic and simple but deep and full of meaning. A practice that anyone can adopt and adapt to themselves without having to make it up as you go along. It will examine what we know for sure and how we can turn that into practice today. These will be my own opinions. I don't claim to be an expert, I don't claim to have the corner on what is right and wrong. You are free to take or leave whatever is written here. I am not here to start a movement within the broader pagan world. I am a solitary practitioner along with a few kin and fiends I trust and I plan to keep it that way. I hope you enjoy and that this space is helpful to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment